Certified 200 Hours Kundalini Yoga TTC at Our Ashram
Chakra or Kundalini is considered as the hidden power house of a human body which can radiate unimaginable energy once awakened. Since years, Yogis and Sadhus practice for Kundalini Awakening to connect with the Supreme with consistent sadhana. In Ashtanga Yoga Darshan, Kundalini Awakening is known as the supreme form of Yoga Sadhana, which is attained after gradual mastering of previous seven layers of Yoga Sadhana. Kundalini or Chakra as known as the energy centers, which can generate tremendous amount of energy and can take a human to a state of complete trance or super-human. Ancient Yogis and Tapaswis practice Kundalini Awakening as and are known to do miracles with this energy. For a determined and dedicated individual Kundalini Awakening can be a complete transformation of his inner soul in connection with spirituality and supreme state of observation. Kundalini is considered as a superior dimension of energy, whose full potential is yet to be ascertained.
In a human body there is existence of seven prominent chakras or Kundalini's as depicted in Patanjali Yogasutra – the Most ancient and systematic form of Yoga literature. These chakras are (from the base layer to the supreme):
1. Muladhara – The root chakra or the base of the physical and spiritual existence of a human body is known as the Muladhara. This is the base, which connected the three major qualities of a soul, i.e. Sattva (harmonious balance), Rajas (active qualities), Tamas (lethargic quality). This Chakra or Kundalini is considers to be present at the root of the Spine, making a direct bond between the soul and the body. This is the base chakra over which all other six layers of Chakras rest their presence. This Chakra is considered as the store house of energy in a phase of static, unless and until the Chakras are awakened and energy is rooted upward to attain a higher state of trance.
2. Swadhistan – This Kundalini Chakra is considered to exist just over the Muladhara and the center of all procreative energy. This is also harmonious with the sexual and reproductive energy center, which can form live on this earth. This is also one of the most disturbed chakra of a human which causes high inclination towards sexual desires. This Kundalini upon awakening can offer a greater control over sexual desires and can take the brahma beej (the seeds of supremacy) to a much higher state.
3. Manipura – The third Kundalini Chakra Manipura is known as the seat of power, which is present just below the naval region. This is the place where the sense of personal identity is present. This is the control center of physiological and physical well-being and has great impact on the flow of fire and energy in a human body.
4. Anahata – This specific Kundalini is in the center of the chest in the Spine, which controls the emotions of a human. This chakra can open deep sense of peace and internal happiness upon awakening. The phases of awakening of this chakra may take you on an emotional roller-coaster ride with different feelings of happiness or grief ultimately resulting in a pure bliss and peace. Some people may also experience temporary clairvoyance and hear sounds of humming and music of flutes as well during awakening of this Chakra.
5. Vishuddhi – Present in the cervical plexus behind the throat region, this is the Chakra of purity. This chakra awakening can result in special abilities like sweet voices, remarkable talks and even singing abilities. Shabd or Nada Yoga is the practice to awaken this chakra and can be opened through devotional music, chanting and jaap of Mantras.
6. Ajnya (The Third Eye) – This supreme Kundalini Chakra is known to be the command center of the entire physical body. Present just above the eye-brows exactly in the middle of the both eyes, it is considered to be a power-house and can offer visions, deep stillness, flashes of great light and so many others. The great illustration of the power of this Chakra can be linked with Mahadev Shiva’s 3rd eye.
7. Sahashrara (A thousand petals) – This is the highest level of Kundalini which is considered to be present in the middle of the skull exactly on the top of the spinal cord. This chakra is demarked as a lotus with a thousand petals and is considered supreme state of attainment in a physical presence. Opening of this kundalini can open tremendous powers to go in to a state of trance and offer the supreme Sanskar state to a human. Under the guidance of a Sadguru, this Chakra can be awakened with a systematic manner harnessing an unimaginable amount of energy.
At Sanskar Yoga Ashram, our revered masters and Yogis can guide you through the Kundalini awakening process, thereby offering you a control over the physical energy that you have hidden within. This Kundalini Awakening can do wonders to a human with guided process. As the energy limits of different chakras are tremendous, we always advice to go for Kundalini Awakening through a Sadguru and Yogi who has mastered the channelizing this force.
Join us today for our Kundalini Awakening program to explore the huge power house within your body. You can feel complete transformation with some super-human abilities with guided process of Kundalini Awakening.
We welcome you to explore the divinity within your own presence through our Kundalini Awakening courses.