Advanced Level Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Sanskar Yoga Ashram offers Advanced level 300 hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh . The 300 Hour TTC is an experiential and extensive training where you will acquire many different tools on teaching, anatomy, asana, philosophy, and more. This is a 4 weeks of advanced Yoga Teacher Training program, for those who have already achieved, the qualification of RYT 200 hours.
The 300-hour yoga teacher training course is a complete residential multi style yet traditional Hatha yoga course, running for the duration of 4 weeks. It expands on the knowledge learned in the 200-hour, to elevate your skills and deepen your understanding of yogic principles. Course fee includes food and accommodation. On successful completion, you will be a certified yoga teacher with RYT 300 – Yoga Alliance USA, Welcome to the practice of yoga With Sanskar Yoga Ashram,where our team of highly qualified educators will guide and suport you on this wonderful journey of discovery into your body and yourself that will help you find your fullest potential physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Whether you come to yoga in search of greater strength and flexibility, physical healing, or a deeper understanding of life, this great path has something to offer you. For thousands of years, travellers have trod this inward path before you, so the trail is well marked. Your own yoga journey will be as individual as you are, but you will never travel alone. You will become part of a great caravan of grace among others who seek to enrich their lives and make the world a better place.
- Internationally recognized yoga certification.
- Various forms or styles of yoga under one roof.
- Sacred chants, Pranayama and meditation classes.
- 29 days accommodation (Pvt single room).
- Three pure vegetarian Meals per day and Hot beverages.
- Indian cooking class every weekend.
- WiFi, Yoga materials, Laundry and library facilities complimentary.
- Outdoor visits - Camping, River Rafting, Trekking waterfall, and Sunrise temple Kunjapuri.
Aims and Objectives:-
- Principles of yoga
- Concept of Yoga therapy
- Integration of modern and ancient knowledge